Thursday, September 25, 2014

Daily Prayer

I still struggle with knowing if my prayers are answered and how I would know if they were or not.  Yes I would know if suddenly I won $50 million dollars and I would think that a prayer was answered but...  I commit at least a part of my day to prayer and although we as human beings like to see tangible results I have to trust that prayer is answered whether we know it or not.

I think, no I'm fairly sure, that a prayer has been answered and because of that I thank the Lord for blessing me with the answer of daily prayer.  We all need to pray more and in fact I just listened to a young lady talk about how prayer over the loudspeaker at football games has been banned at her school.  Special "thanks" to the ACLU for suing for that ban (morons).  But that young lady said that at their last football game she began her own silent prayer and it expanded to the entire crowd praying at the same time.  Very cool.

I'll keep praying because I know that the blessings that I pray for are given.

No comments:

Post a Comment